Pages

Katherine Heigl - A Hard Working Mother

Katherine Heigl

Katherine Heigl has just completed her latest film, The Killers, but she hated leaving her daughter 18 months old Naleigh behind every day.

Katherine Heigl

In the European premiere last night, told BANG Showbiz: "It's hard but it's like any working mother I have to make some concessions. It is easier said than done, but I knew I wanted to keep working, I love what I do, but it is very difficult to leave - I feel horrible."

Katherine Heigl

But when asked whether he would like to add to their young and to adopt again, she nodded and said: "I hope so."

Katherine Heigl

He added: "It's very funny. My mom and I joke that when people say 'You're just doing so because it is fashionable." My mom says, 'Well, I am most fashionable around the world because he was doing in the 1970s when he adopted his sister.

Katherine Heigl

"I am very grateful for this little being in my life. I am very grateful that she is my daughter. I am so grateful we found each other."

Katherine Heigl Katherine Heigl

As for Heigl partners in parenting, the husband Josh Kelley? She said: "I'm still so in love with him. We've been together for four years and you'd think by now beginning to feel a bit quiet, but I still think it is so hot and sexy and he's such a great father.

Katherine Heigl

Katherine also explained why he thinks sticking to acting and not try to direct a big screen blockbuster.

Katherine Heigl

She said: "I am very grateful for the opportunity to produce, but in terms of direction - I can not imagine me doing that. Because even at this stage, in 20 years, still not quite understand how it works and how the whole party happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers